AHA & BHA Daily Clean Toner
Balance the PH levels of your skin
WHAT ARE AHAs and BHAs?
AHA stands for Alpha-Hydroxy Acids, a group that include glycolic acid, lactic acid and citric acid. AHAs work by gently dissolving the glue that holds dead skin cells on the skin, without the need to scrub your skin.
BHA stands for Beta Hydroxy Acids, a group that includes salicylic acid. BHAs exfoliate skin, reduce redness, and prevent congestion in the pores that contribute to blackheads and breakouts.
(1) Carica Papaya Fruit Extract – used for its softening, moisturising and exfoliating properties. It is excellent for use on dry or prematurely aging skin as it helps to boost skin cell renewal and rejuvenate the skin.
(2) Portulaca Oleracea Extract – has skin soothing benefits and is good for dry, itchy skin.
(3) Arnica Montana Flower Extract – used for its astringent and soothing properties.
(4) Glycolic Acid – is the holy grail for exfoliation, effectively removing the outermost layer of dead cells from the complexion, revealing brighter, fresher skin. It is often used to treat scarring, skin discoloration and signs of aging, like fine lines and wrinkles.
(5) Lactic Acid – helps to keep the skin moisturised and feeling less dry.
(6) Sodium Lactate acts as a humectant moisturiser.
(7) Salicylic Acid – perfect for supreme exfoliation. It loosens and breaks apart desmosomes (attachments between cells in the outer layer of skin).
- Dark Spots / Hyperpigmentation
- Fine Lines/Wrinkles
- Uneven Skin Texture
- Oily Skin
What You Get
(1) Mizon AHA & BHA daily clean toner 100ml
How to Use
After cleansing, use a cotton soaked with the toner and swipe the liquid over your face twice daily, morning and evening.
Caution▪for external use only ▪avoid contact with eyes ▪do not apply to broken or inflamed skin ▪keep out of reach of children ▪use with care for easily irritated skin, testing on small areas recommended ▪discontinue use if signs of irritation appear ▪store in cool and dry places, away from direct sunlight
Water,Glycerin,Sodium Lactate,Alcohol,Butylene Glycol,Pentylene Glycol,PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil,Glycolic Acid,Lactic Acid,Ethylhexylglycerin,Propanediol,Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil,1,2-Hexanediol,Salicylic Acid,Disodium EDTA,Centella Asiatica Extract,Houttuynia Cordata Extract,Salvia Hispanica Seed Extract,Portulaca Oleracea Extract,Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract,Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract,Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract,Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract,Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract,Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract,Gentiana Lutea Root Extract,Achillea Millefolium Extract,Artemisia Absinthium Extract,Arnica Montana Flower Extract,Propylene Glycol,Potassium Sorbate,Fragrance,Phenoxyethanol
*Product's Ingredients. subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of Ingredients., please refer to product packaging
L'Amour Beauty CA is the official distributor of Mizon in Canada
THE 10 STEP ROUTINE
Step 1 & 2: Cleansing
There are typically 2 different types of cleansers you should use - oil-based and water based cleansers
1. Oil-Based Cleansers:
The base of the Korean skincare routine and the first step of the double cleanse.
They serve to remove make-up and draw out other oil-based impurities such as sebum, SPF, and pollution
2. Water-Based Cleanser
The second step of the double cleanse is highly recommended by aestheticians and dermatologists because it thoroughly removes any impurities that can cause breakouts.
Water-based cleansers dissolve water-based impurities such as dirt and sweat that the oil cleanser did not pick up
Step 3: Exfoliator
Step 4: Toner
Step 5: Essence
Step 6: Serums & Ampoules (Treatments)Serums and ampoules are the more concentrated with a thicker consistency than essences. Packed with powerhouse ingredients that target specific skin concerns such as acne, fine lines, and hyperpigmentation
Step 7: MasksThe soul of the 10-step routine are sheet masks. The key to sheet masks is the prolonged contact with your face that allows the skin to fully absorb the abundant nutrients and moisture
Step 8: Eye CreamThe skin around the eyes is the thinnest and most delicate, so regular use of an intensive eye cream can prevent dark circles, puffiness and crow's feet.
Eye creams are highly concentrated with gentle, non-irritating yet effective ingredients.
Step 9: Cream & MoisturizersA very important step to seal in all moisture and nutrients from the prior steps.
Step 10: SPF/Sun ProtectionSunscreen is the easiest and most effective way to protect your skin, even when you stay indoors! It is extremely effective at combating premature aging due to sun damage (and skin cancer!)
Sunscreen should be the last step to shield your skin.