Snail Bee High Content Mask Pack
One Mask, Multiple Benefits
As featured on The Strategist
This sheet mask is made of pure cotton and is soaked in snail mucin to deeply nourish and hydrate irritated skin. Bee venom extract helps improves skin tone and texture.
Recommended for all skin types, especially acne-prone skin.
(1) Green Tea Water (66%) – instead of filtered water to soothe skin.
(2) Snail Secretion Filtrate (20%)– wonder beauty ingredient that contains skin-friendly antioxidants, proteins, elastin, and glycolic acids. It effectively repairs photo damage and is especially helpful for blemish-prone, uneven skin tone and the marks left by blemishes.
(3) Niacinamide – a water-soluble vitamin that works with the natural substances in skin to help visibly improve the appearance of enlarged pores, uneven skin tone, fine lines and wrinkles, dullness, and a weakened surface.
(4) Willow Bark extract – contains salicylic acid, a BHA that is a natural exfoliant. It is used in many acne treatments because of its ability to help skin shed dead.
(5) Sodium Hyaluronate – molecule holds 1,000 times its weight in water making it such an effective moisturiser. When applied to skin, it helps skin retain moisture.
(6) Plantago Asiatica extract – best known for its skin-cleansing properties, and is recommended for oily skin.
What You Get(1) Snail bee high content mask 23g
How to Useafter cleansing and toning skin
Caution▪for external use only ▪avoid contact with eyes ▪do not apply to broken or inflamed skin ▪keep out of reach of children ▪use with care for easily irritated skin, testing on small areas recommended ▪discontinue use if signs of irritation appear ▪store in cool and dry places, away from direct sunlight
Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water, Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Niacinamide, Pentylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Plantago Asiatica Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Diospyros Kaki Leaf Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Ulmus Campestris (Elm) Bark Extract, Althaea Rosea Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, sh-Oligopeptide-1, Beta-Glucan, Betaine, Panthenol, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Adenosine, Bee Venom, Polysorbate 20, Lecithin, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract
*Product's Ingredients. subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of Ingredients., please refer to product packaging.
L'Amour Beauty CA is the official distributor of Benton in Canada
THE 10 STEP ROUTINE
Step 1 & 2: Cleansing
There are typically 2 different types of cleansers you should use - oil-based and water based cleansers
1. Oil-Based Cleansers:
The base of the Korean skincare routine and the first step of the double cleanse.
They serve to remove make-up and draw out other oil-based impurities such as sebum, SPF, and pollution
2. Water-Based Cleanser
The second step of the double cleanse is highly recommended by aestheticians and dermatologists because it thoroughly removes any impurities that can cause breakouts.
Water-based cleansers dissolve water-based impurities such as dirt and sweat that the oil cleanser did not pick up
Step 3: Exfoliator
Step 4: Toner
Step 5: Essence
Step 6: Serums & Ampoules (Treatments)Serums and ampoules are the more concentrated with a thicker consistency than essences. Packed with powerhouse ingredients that target specific skin concerns such as acne, fine lines, and hyperpigmentation
Step 7: MasksThe soul of the 10-step routine are sheet masks. The key to sheet masks is the prolonged contact with your face that allows the skin to fully absorb the abundant nutrients and moisture
Step 8: Eye CreamThe skin around the eyes is the thinnest and most delicate, so regular use of an intensive eye cream can prevent dark circles, puffiness and crow's feet.
Eye creams are highly concentrated with gentle, non-irritating yet effective ingredients.
Step 9: Cream & MoisturizersA very important step to seal in all moisture and nutrients from the prior steps.
Step 10: SPF/Sun ProtectionSunscreen is the easiest and most effective way to protect your skin, even when you stay indoors! It is extremely effective at combating premature aging due to sun damage (and skin cancer!)
Sunscreen should be the last step to shield your skin.