Goodbye Redness Centella Mask Pack
EXPIRES APRIL 07, 2021 - FINAL SALE
Tiger Grass Sheet Mask
(1) Centella Asiatica Extract and Centella Asiatica Leaf Water – both promote wound healing.
(2) Madecassoside – heal wounds, soothes, hydrates and nourishes skin.
(3) Sodium Hyaluronate – a humectant that attracts and binds water to the skin.
(4) Propanediol – functions as an emollient, humectant, and solvent. It has the ability to soften and soothe the skin. Upon application, propanediol forms an occlusive film on the surface of skin that aids in preventing water loss.
(5) Licorice extract – a plant extract that has skin-soothing properties and may be effective in improving the look of an uneven skin tone. One of its components, known as glabridin, is a potent antioxidant and skin-soothing ingredient, which is why licorice often shows up in products meant for sensitive, reddened skin.
(6) Portulaca Oleracea Extract – its leaves are rich in linolenic acid, α-tocopherol, omega-3 fatty acids and other important nutrients such as vitamins A, B1, B2 and niacinamide. It is rich in antioxidants that fight free radicals that damage DNA and cause skin cell death.
What You Get
(1) - Benton goodbye redness centella mask (1) 23g
How to UseCleanse and tone skin. Apply mask adjusting around eyes and mouth. Leave on for 10 to 20 minutes. Remove the mask and gently pat remaining serum until fully absorbed.
Caution▪for external use only ▪avoid contact with eyes ▪do not apply to broken or inflamed skin ▪keep out of reach of children ▪use with care for easily irritated skin, testing on small areas recommended ▪discontinue use if signs of irritation appear ▪store in cool and dry places, away from direct sunlight
Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Centella Asiatica Extract, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Propanediol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Asiaticoside, Madecassoside, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated phosphatidylcholine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sucrose Stearate
*Product's Ingredients. subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of Ingredients., please refer to product packaging.
L'Amour Beauty CA is the official distributor of Benton in Canada
THE 10 STEP ROUTINE
Step 1 & 2: Cleansing
There are typically 2 different types of cleansers you should use - oil-based and water based cleansers
1. Oil-Based Cleansers:
The base of the Korean skincare routine and the first step of the double cleanse.
They serve to remove make-up and draw out other oil-based impurities such as sebum, SPF, and pollution
2. Water-Based Cleanser
The second step of the double cleanse is highly recommended by aestheticians and dermatologists because it thoroughly removes any impurities that can cause breakouts.
Water-based cleansers dissolve water-based impurities such as dirt and sweat that the oil cleanser did not pick up
Step 3: Exfoliator
Step 4: Toner
Step 5: Essence
Step 6: Serums & Ampoules (Treatments)Serums and ampoules are the more concentrated with a thicker consistency than essences. Packed with powerhouse ingredients that target specific skin concerns such as acne, fine lines, and hyperpigmentation
Step 7: MasksThe soul of the 10-step routine are sheet masks. The key to sheet masks is the prolonged contact with your face that allows the skin to fully absorb the abundant nutrients and moisture
Step 8: Eye CreamThe skin around the eyes is the thinnest and most delicate, so regular use of an intensive eye cream can prevent dark circles, puffiness and crow's feet.
Eye creams are highly concentrated with gentle, non-irritating yet effective ingredients.
Step 9: Cream & MoisturizersA very important step to seal in all moisture and nutrients from the prior steps.
Step 10: SPF/Sun ProtectionSunscreen is the easiest and most effective way to protect your skin, even when you stay indoors! It is extremely effective at combating premature aging due to sun damage (and skin cancer!)
Sunscreen should be the last step to shield your skin.